Sawyer Austin

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Thoughts for Thursday

I'd like to start out by saying to all you Army wives REALLY??? we are all in the same boat, so why are some of you so well the b word??? I mean I'm pretty sure my crap smells like yours so get over yourself now. Don't get me wrong I've made some really nice friends but wow too many are the b word. (and I'm being nice)

went to Xavier's parent teacher conference today! it was good all up to the point where Sekota thought he should start throwing stuff everywhere! nice..I very nicely told the teacher we need to wrap this up if you still want your room in one piece.

My husband can't seem to put the garage door down in the am when he leaves (4:30am).....grrrrr it pisses me off so bad. i had to call him and let him know. good way to start the day.

I'm pretty sure i have to clean my downstairs bathroom at least 2-3x a day. my kids have bad aim...they get it from they daddy!  

if i have to hear or watch Finding Nemo one more time I'm gonna poke out my eyes.....just keep swimming.......he touched the butt

on a great note i don't have to cook tonight!!

is it sad when the highlight of your day is cutting "really cool coupons"???

just a little Thursday thoughts

No comments:

Post a Comment