Sawyer Austin

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thoughts for Thursday

Happy Thanksgiving!!!! Wow what a day! I had to cook dinner for a bunch a very hungry Army guys. Man those guys can eat. We had a very nice dinner and I'm so happy that I was able to give back to them for all they do for us!! Great Day.

It's hard being away from home for the holidays but I'm so happy and blessed to finally have Michael home for a holiday. He's been gone so much of our marriage that it almost seems weird him being here. Let me break it down fast. we've been married 6 yrs and only spent about 3 yrs of it together. So this is such a blessing to have him here. All I kept thinking about when I was cooking dinner was wow this time last year was....well there really are no words unless you go through it. Let's just say I was very lost without him by my side. So that is what I'm most thankful for this Thanksgiving :)

I hope everyone had a very blessed day with family and friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment