Sawyer Austin

Monday, January 2, 2012

Im Back!

Well hello out there in the blog world! It's been awhile since I've blogged. I was having a brain fart then just got lazy and didn't feel like it. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! We had a very nice holiday together, getting Michael home with us for 2 whole weeks! I've been spoiled! A lot :) We take turns sleeping in and doing breakfast (I however do breakfast way better, I cook while Michael feeds them fruit bars).

Anyway Santa was good as always and the Bucci boys have all the toys to prove it :) This has been one of my favorite ones so far! Hoping and praying his orders change but it looks like he won't be home next Christmas.....yuck, poo and blah! We take what we can get and enjoy every minute of the time we do have.

As I was taking our tree down this year I noticed we have more ornaments that say new home then we do any others!! Just thought that was funny and kinda sad. Ft. Lewis will be our last duty station before Michael retires so no more moving. Thank gosh!

Happy 2012 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment