Sawyer Austin

Friday, January 6, 2012

Sleep

I haven't had a good nights sleep in over 7 years! I'm totally being serious. My husband snores like its his J-O-B and my almost 4 yr old thinks he's still a baby and wants to sleep in the middle of us. Last night I didn't fall asleep till after midnight, mind you I went to bed at 9:30. I'm running low on sleep and I'm getting cranky. I've tried everything possible to keep Sekota in his own bed but nothing seems to work. I'm not against him crying it out but when my other son gets up in anytime of the night, he'll be up all night long! So that means I can't put up a gate and call it a night. Maybe we just need another bedroom for me :) I feel like Mike's last deployment completely messed up Sekota's sleep patterns. Before Mike deployed I would lay him in his bed with no problems, then we move back to PA and everything changes. So if anyone out there has any ideas please feel free to share them with me. I'm willing to try anything.




Day 6: My new hutch that I love!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment