Sawyer Austin

Saturday, July 30, 2011

My Husband

He's a lean mean Army fighting machine but beneath it all he's loves this girl :)

He's my best friend and a wonderful father to our kids.

He spoils me like no other...no really I said wow we should totally buy a new truck and BAM just like new truck in the driveway!

He has very poor hearing (selective that is) but somehow he knows that little thing I told him the week before.

He goes out of his way to make me happy. Although I could use some feet rubs every now and then!

He may have called me Michelle on our first date but now a days it's nothing but sweetheart and dear.

He sleeps next to the window cause he's knows that scares me. I don't want to be the first one to get hacked if someone were to break in!

He (as we speak) is drawing up my very first tattoo design!! I'm pretty freaking excited about that one :)

He is the best husband and I'm so thankful everyday for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment