Sawyer Austin

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

First Day

Today was the day! I'm so happy to say that Xavier had a an awesome first day :) that's my baby!! Michael was able to take the morning off to go along with us to drop him off. He was so excited when we got into his room. Mike got a high five and I got a kiss!! He even kept his glasses and shoes on ALL day! If you know Xavier that is always a struggle. I'm just so proud of him.

I gotta say as much as I did miss him and always thought to myself what's he doing now like 500x during the day, I had a great day with Sekota! I finally was able to meet up with a friend and go on a long walk. It felt great and there is no guilt :) So everyone won today, and I'm sure he's already to go back!!









He was getting tired of the waiting!!!!


Happy 1st Day of School :)))))

No comments:

Post a Comment