Sawyer Austin

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Seven

Seven LONG years ago I married a guy I hardly knew. No really we got engaged 2 weeks after we first saw each other! I guess it was love at first sight OR we both just needed dates to our wedding. These last few years have been filed with long deployments, 1 long hospital stay with Xavier, our 2nd son Sawyer passing away, a surprise pregnancy (Sekota), and a  ton of new homes. But not matter what, we went through it as a team. Michael was always and is always my rock and even in the hardest of times he somehow makes everything better. Some of the things we went through most couples won't go through in a lifetime of marriage. I feel so blessed to have him in my life and I'm so proud of all he's done not only for our family but for our country. Thanks Michael for a wonderful seven years and here's to many many more wonderful years to come :)



No comments:

Post a Comment