Sawyer Austin

Monday, October 3, 2011

3AM and NO Power!!!!

There I was sound asleep (that Never happens) just before 3am and the alarms go off and the smoke detectors just keep beeping so loud! Scared the crap out of me. I look over to hopefully get some comfort from my husband only to find out he is still out cold. Nice huh! Good thing it was just the power going out and nothing major. I had to use my cell phone light to make my way down the dark hallway to the kids room. At this point I'm scared. There I said it, I'm scared of the dark!! To my surprise both the kids are still fast asleep too. Long story short the power was off until early evening. Xavier had a two hour late start which threw my day off. Can I just say how much I hate late starts. I will say I was now forced to clean my entire house, only taking me a good two hours. So Sekota and I sat in bed staring at the ceiling trying to make it through the day or until the power came back on! After our trip to the golden arches we came back to POWER!!! How do people live without it???? I'm sure they have very clean and tidy houses for sure. I'm thankful that it did come back on but I have to say I had a great time without it playing and hanging out with the little bug :) I sometimes joke to Michael about living back in the days with no power, but he would never make it. By the first 20 minutes he'd be already trying to eat his face!! He kills me.

Happy Monday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment