Sawyer Austin

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Homesick

Some days you just need your mommy. It's been one of those weeks that I'm really missing my parents. Sure I call home but they have been so busy lately all I hear when i call home is voice mail. Nice.......Sometimes I wish they would just stay at home and wait for my call. I'm very selfish when it comes to my parents. I have no problems saying it either. It's been rough to hear stories from home that my parents are hear with them and watching these kids. I'm telling you it's called selfish or jealous.....I want my parents all to myself. We're going home in July for 2 weeks and it's going to be awesome be at the same time I almost feel like I'm out of the loop since I live so far away (thanks Mike). I know that sounds crazy but it's how I feel. I'm trying to work on it.

On a great note my sister in law (big Dan) and brother are getting ready to have their 4th baby in about 5 or so weeks! I can not wait to get home and enjoy some baby Mickey love!!! Oh and spoil my other kids! yeah don't even get me started on the 4th baby! Crazy i tell ya crazy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment