Sawyer Austin

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Stress on Vacation

We are packing up and heading back to the wonderful state of PA in 3 weeks for 2 weeks! I'm so excited but feeling a little stressed. I feel like our arms are getting pulled in different directions (well just one really) to go here and do this and come see me. So I just wanted to say this is our vacation and I'm not letting anyone tell me what to do and when to do it. Words from my SIL made me look at things different. So thanks big Dan :) Any who I'm sure when we're home certain people will have their butt hurt but I'm willing to take one for the team. So here's to a wonderful vacation :)

On another note Xavier's school is over and I'm wanting so bad for the summer break to go as slow as possible. I'm not ready for him to be in all day kindergarten :(  I wanna cry thinking about it. Home school is sounded better and better!

My sister in law (Dani) is STILL with child. I'm pretty sure if she doesn't have the baby soon by the time I get home there will still be afterbirth on it. YUCKY So excited to finally know if it's a boy or girl!! Jax or Presley????

Hope all of you are enjoying the start to your summer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment