Sawyer Austin

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Thoughts for Thursday

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

*I swear if my dogs have one more "fishy fart" I'm giving them away! Trigger had one the other night that got all over Xavier---it was GROSS. If you never had the pleasure to experience a "fishy fart" consider yourself lucky!

*I have to go back to the dentist in the am to have another mold done-so not looking forward to it. In fact I have bubble guts just thinking about it. Blah

*I can not stop watching HGTV--it's bad

*I wish I would have married someone on the food network channel---

*Yay my hubby has off Friday...Holla

*Just got a stack more of papers to sign for the house! Will it ever end??

*super proud of myself so far, my diet/workout this week has been going great.

*I need some peace and quiet

*trying to think what hair color to go next......any thoughts??

Have a fantastic weekend all =)


Isn't he cute?!!

No comments:

Post a Comment