Sawyer Austin

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

The Days

I was going through pictures yesterday and noticed that wow for a long time it was just Xavier and me. Pretty much as soon as we got married Michael started training. He was gone ALL the time, not even joking just ask my family. I'm pretty sure that everyone thought I was a single mom. As I look back I can't help but think they were some of the best times just Xavier and me. I know you think I'm a bad wife for saying that but when your husband is always gone it just becomes "normal" when it's just you and your baby. Just to make it clear I missed Michael like crazy everytime time he left but Xavier made it a little easier because I had him. Almost like a part of Michael was still with me.

Xavier and I had so much fun together. We went on many vacations, even spending some months in NC with my brother and sister in law. Some of those times are the best memories ever.

Then came Sekota!! Ha ha......He was a surprise but a great one. I spent last year alone with my boys as Michael was on yet another deployment. We made some awesome memories. They got to spend a whole year with their cousins and other family. Deployment is hell but I'm so happy that we got to spend that time with family.


Just my tink and I :)

No comments:

Post a Comment