Sawyer Austin

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow

Man yesterday was one of those days that I felt like I yelled all day long at Sekota! Did you ever have those days??? He really is a good boy but dang if he listens to me. I lost count after how many times he was in the corner by 8:30 am! On our many adventures to Wal-Mart (this was today) I had to hurry up and go down an isle where no one else was and give his little arm a squeeze. Oh right like none of you have done that before! It wasn't hard but I had to let him know what the deal was. He learned.....Oh and thank you Wal-Mart for putting that dang car ride in the exit area only for my child to scream as we pass it. He knows the rules, we don't get on anything like that! GERMS! I'm sure it's just the age he's at and he will start being good soon. That's what I tell myself as he touches all the different candy bars when we are checking out or when he dumps all the pretzels on the table and says "here dayder (that's how he says Xavier) it's nack time!" He has my family all fooled! But none the less I love him more than words could say........had to put that corny mommy line in :)

Do any of you have these issues with your kids???

Here's hoping tomorrow will be less yelling!

No comments:

Post a Comment