Sawyer Austin

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Gone Too Soon

Early Saturday morning a friend from back home was killed by a drunk driver at the young age of 30. He left behind a fiance, a little boy and baby girl due in July. How sad is this? When I first heard about this I just started crying. This little girl not yet born will never know her wonderful daddy because of a drunk driver. He worked with my older brother, they both are chefs.

The drunk driver was also killed in the crash.

It's just not fair that this poor young woman has to raise her kids all alone and these children won't have their daddy to watch them grow up. My thoughts and continued prayers are with all the family.

Gone Too Soon

1 comment:

  1. It is VERY sad! I didn't know he had kids--so sad!!!! Praying for them all!

    ReplyDelete