Sawyer Austin

Thursday, December 16, 2010

My Question of the week...to myself

So the hubby wants another bundle of joy........I'm very much torn for several reasons:

1) I'm not that girl who enjoys being pregnant

2) I gained a lot of weight with Sekota and I'm finally happy with my body.....well kinda

3) 9 months REALLY? that's crazy...I mean can't it be like 5 months

4) bed rest with 2 kids and the hubby at work??? not a good idea

5) morning sickness need I say more

Don't get me wrong I loooove being a mommy but I'll be honest some days I'm looking for a mommy exit. But wouldn't trade any of it for the world. I have to say though after 3 boys it would be nice to try for a little girl. Oh and we have family members that like to put in their two cents about it and seem to think we should stop where we are. Yeah that totally pisses the hubby off. I just laugh and brush it off. My sister in law is on her 4th and she's telling me to take one for the team!! So who knows...I guess stay tuned:)

No comments:

Post a Comment