Sawyer Austin

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Thoughts for Thursday

Blah what a long morning. We had to get up at 5 and of course the dogs had to pee at 4:30 so I've been up ever since. Xavier had yet another eye exam...this one wasn't as bad. They want him back on the 21st to have another go but the good news is that his eyes are looking like they are getting stronger!!!

I made Mike go back and hold him down, (not a good experience) so that left me with fat boy. He felt very strongly that he needed to let everyone in the building know he had to take a poo. Nice Sekota...thanks for that. The joys of kids.....er something!!

My husband is way to dedicated to his work.....is it too much to ask that we get a tree before Christmas??

My smaller dog Scout almost made me vomit this morning......he thinks it's cool to eat Trigger's poo. I told Mike after Scout got his licks in! What?? He had it coming!

Big family news broke this week...still in shock but oh well.....my brother and sister in law are having their 4th baby in June!!

Happy Thursday blah blah blah......off for a nap

No comments:

Post a Comment