Sawyer Austin

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Thoughts for Thursday

Yes it's another Thursday!! So as always here are my thoughts:

So glad to have my house back to normal (somewhat) from Christmas

I HATE cleaning bathrooms!! gross

I've slept so much this Christmas break it ain't even funny

I can't come up with any goals for the New Year???? I want something new and fresh.....I mean doesn't everyone wanna get in shape and watch what they eat????? I wanna make something different this year.

Been loving the time I get with Michael......watching movies at night and just great conversations

It feels so good to give back...I got a huge box filled with old toys and giving it to the goodwill....what a good feeling!! you should try it

hate working out but get so excited when I'm done

ready for Spring (like 5 minutes ago)

my kids and dogs follow me everywhere

is it too much too ask to use the bathroom ALONE?????

waiting for some news!!!!

I have a feeling 2011 is going to be an exciting year!!

That is all......Happy New Year

No comments:

Post a Comment