Sawyer Austin

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Thoughts for Thursday

So it's Thursday which means Christmas is almost here! This Christmas will be so special having my husband here. A far cry from last Christams!

Just some random thoughts:

I hate holiday traffic!!! That's my #1

so it's confirmed we have a dead tree for Christmas! That's our luck. no really there's only like 3 needles left!

can not wait for my kids to get some new toys to play with....they are driving me CRAZY!

love that Michael is home but really missing my other family:( that part of the Army really sucks...blah

Sekota is pretty sure our dog is a horse (Trigger) he keeps trying to ride him....like I said they need new toys

so excited that I got two diaper cakes done and may I say that look pretty awesome! And I made two covers for baby wipe cases....very cool and a cheap baby gift!

ready for summer so I can meet the newest Mickey baby....come on summer

So here's hoping you all have a wonderful Christams......and remember what is really important in life and it's NOT the gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment