Sawyer Austin

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Lazy Saturday

Who am I kidding everyday is a lazy one for me lately. I can't seem to shake this feeling of being lazy. I've had to drag myself out of  bed the past couple of days. That's not like me at all, but I do enjoy my 12 hrs of sleep ha ha I wish. If  I'm lucky I'll get 6-7 and that's on a good night. I'm so ready for a break a long break, not just one of those little teases either. I would love to have a full week all to myself with nothing to do. That would never happen, my husband and kids wouldn't survive without me. Is it too much to ask to pee alone without 4 little eyes plus 2 dogs watching me??? In the Bucci house that's asking way too much. Any who it is what it is kids. The life of a wife, mother, dog walker, maid, chef and butt wiper! Here's to another lazy day at 9909.  Word

2 comments:

  1. You have an impressive resume there sister. You could always come back to c-burg and add chauffuer to the list. At least then you couldn't be so "lazy" driving all 85 of our kiddies around town....hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    Too much hahahah?

    ReplyDelete