Sawyer Austin

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Little House on the Bucci

So why not adding Scarlet Fever to the list??? I got Xavier home from school took off his clothes and noticed a rash on his entire body. There was a different rash going around school so I didn't think too much about it. Later called the doctor so they could take a gander at it. Your son has Scarlet fever!!! What isn't that something from the 1920'S???? REALLY! I tell ya if you know Xavier this shouldn't surprise you! Last year at this time he got mono:( He can't seem to catch a break.

Change of plans this week kids! Instead of sitting my fat lard butt on the couch and eating bon bons I have to clean and get rid of this Scarlet O'Hara crap!!! NICE!

I'm very thankful though that I get it early enough that he seems to be better already (thanks to the meds)! Just hoping no one else gets it. I told Mike maybe he should just stay at work and sleep in his car til it passes! Oh and when I called the school to let them know I swear she didn't believe me. OK then please feel free to come over and we can share this with you! REALLY? Pretty sure if I wanted to keep him home I wouldn't even be smart enough to say Scarlet fever! Any who it is what it is kids!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment