Sawyer Austin

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Thoughts For Thursday

I have a lot of things on my mind this week. We've had a busy week and next week will be even more crazy. So here are some of my oh so fan-freakin-tastic thoughts:

* so what's the rule on baby weight???? Sekota just turned 3 can I still say I'm carrying some baby weight???

*Got some stares today at the red light from a couple of  young girls.......yeah that's right I'm driving a mini van. that's how I roll

*ah the good ole days when I would stare at moms in mini vans and say no way am I ever driving one of those

* Xavier went in on Tuesday for his eye exam and he did great!!! No problems:) Praise God

* next big thing coming up for Xavier is on Tuesday, we take him to get his casts on his legs for 4-5 wks....not looking forward to it but it needs to happen

*my husbands one boss is a big well you know, he's younger than me with no wife or kids.....he has no compassion about what we are going through with Xavier so lets just say Michael gave it to him and his boss ate a big one

*yay we got a new recliner! it's for Xavier but Michael and I are already fighting over it......in this house if you get up you HAVE to say seat save...good luck

*why are farts so funny??

*Sekota's new song for the week.....Shake my booty

*finally got my jean jammies and love love love them

*I go to the dentist next week to get my grill cleaned.....boo

*very happy I don't have to cook tonight

*bring on the weekend, Michael has a 4 day= A very happy Bucci lady

Here's hoping you all have a great weekend



1 comment:

  1. Just so you know, it took me a minute to focus on whatever it is behind Sekota, hanging on the wall. For a minute there, I thought he had some kind of pony-tail in his hair...lol. It was funny and confusing all at once

    ReplyDelete