Sawyer Austin

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Thoughts for Thursday

Man these weeks seem to be flying by. I love it! Another crazy week here at the Bucci Inn. Xavier got his casts, we got hit with snow, my baby will be 36 on Sunday and Kota has just about every corner in the house with his name on it.

* Can I just say how pretty it is to watch it snow! I have our big window (the curtain) open so we can enjoy it.

* Xavier had the casts put on and he did great! Every Tuesday he goes back to do it all over again....yay

* I think it's safe to say that I made a friend that lives in our neighborhood! holla

* my husband is old.......36 holy cow and I'm not even 30 yet! ha ha i love it

* i want a tattoo in the worst way! i finally decided what i want if I ever make it there

* we've been looking for houses in the area to buy........wow it's crazy

* ah to be a fly on our wall........

* I tried to sing to Xavier the other night to comfort him and the little booger put his fingers in his ears.......

* why do people stare???? rude

* you wanna hear my highlight of the week so far??? i bought a new pack of undies the other day......be jealous

* my husband was so loud last night I almost shoved a sock in his mouth

* i hope you all enjoy the rest of the week and have a great weekend!

our "what the heck" can that's been in the pantry since I don't know when.......if I know my husband it's a can of beans!

No comments:

Post a Comment