Sawyer Austin

Friday, February 18, 2011

Mini Van Rules???

Yes I drive a beautiful period red mini van and I love it! With that being said I had an Army wife ask me why do you have a van, you ONLY have 2 kids??? WHAT! Listen I was unaware that there are rules of how many kids you have to have to own a van. I mean this lady, she kills me. Another thing that really gets my goat is moms who have like 3+ kids think they do more than moms who have 1 or 2 kids??? That makes no sense to me. All of us moms have our hands full with 1 or 4 kids. I don't say well I have 2 kids and 1 of which has special needs, my hands are way fuller than yours. I mean what do people think??? Why can't everyone be nice??? Any who just wanted to get that off my chest.



Sincerely,
The Mom who drives a Mini Van with ONLY 2 kids!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to say, that last night I was a little hormonal when I wrote that comment. I would NEVER punch someone for the what they said (with repsect). I just felt a little defensive for you since you've been reaching out to try to make friends in WA, you don't get any response other than a negative one. It's not just the mini van comment. I mean, irritating yes, but offensive maybe not. My point was that I have been known to give it right back to people when they say or do igorant things. I hope that you have a great weekend and I love you all!

    ReplyDelete