Sawyer Austin

Friday, January 7, 2011

Day 7

My Sidekick

This here is my other half (besides my hubby), she's married to my brother Jeremy. Although the first time I saw her there weren't sparks. I mean who the heck wears high heels to camp in???? Oh and who dumps a big bucket of pine cones in the front yard that you just picked up???? Still trying to get over that one!! But any who she has got me  through some of the hardest times of my life. I lived a house away from her last year while Mike was deployed. It was an adventure.....from skidding on icy roads to hitting a mailbox to going to the mall with 5 kids just for subway to a house fire, Dani TRYING to put the fire out hahaha, and who could forget our walk for our sweet Sawyer, but basically just trying to get through the winter together (alive), it didn't matter cause I had her to get through it with. So cheers to you Dani, my one and only Queen to my Dairy:)

No comments:

Post a Comment