Sawyer Austin

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Thoughts for Thursday

It's Thursday so time for my thoughts! Let's go

*so happy that I get my husband home until Tuesday

*my dogs love to lick each other, they do it all day long

* we go through so much toilet paper it's not even funny

*love Thursdays when we eat dinner with my aunt and uncle:)

*Xavier had a wonderful day at school today!!

*signed up for a Valentine swap on another blog and I'm pretty excited about it

* busy week ahead with two birthday parties for the kids

*I was watching the news tonight and broke my heart when this little girl with special needs had her wheelchair stolen from her ***REALLY*** pisses me off

*gonna try to see a movie alone this weekend can't wait!!

Hope you all have a wonderful week:)

No comments:

Post a Comment