Sawyer Austin

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Thoughts for Thursday

What a great day:) Today my baby turned 6! We had a little birthday party for him, which turned out wonderful. I made the cutest cupcakes (under the sea), had pizza and of course a lot of gifts.

just a few thoughts and a few pictures of Xavier's party

* went to Wal-mart to pick up some last minute things for the party and come home to realize I got a #5 candle instead of 6........I guess I just don't wanna let go

*it was hard having his party without more family but it was so nice having my Aunt and Uncle here!!!!

*still can't get over my baby is 6

* another birthday tomorrow! Sekota turns 3.....crazy right?!

enough thoughts now for some pictures


yes I did the cupcakes and icing from scratch, they were yummy!

that's my 6 yr old:(
My Bucci Boy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment