Sawyer Austin

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

January Miracle

So almost 6years ago (January 20, 2005) we were blessed with a beautiful little miracle. Xavier Timothy Bucci was born 4months early. As I look back at pictures and revisit all the memories, I think to myself how truly blessed we are. The doctors told us not to expect much that he may not even make it through the night. HAHAHA in your face doctors who didn't believe. My baby will be 6 in a week!! Although Xavier has had many ups and downs and he does have Autism, that doesn't stop him from being a happy and perfect little man. I can't even put it into words how proud I am of Xavier. He's been through most things in his 6 years of life than most people face in a lifetime. He has such a great attitude about life and all he's been through. He has touched the lives of so many people who have come into his life and taught us so much about just being happy. Sure we have some hard days, mainly because he is nonverbal but it never stops him. He is in every sense of the word STRONG. How lucky I am to be called his mommy. So here's to you Xavier for teaching me about life and no matter what life throws at you, you always have a smile on your face. A beautiful one at that. I love you so much and love the little man you are:)

No comments:

Post a Comment