Sawyer Austin

Friday, January 28, 2011

Thoughts for Thursday a day late

It was a busy day yesterday so I didn't have a chance to do my thoughts so here we go a day late

* I got a bundle of baby stuff (really nice) and took it to our local second hand store for kids.....yeah not doing that again

* other places I've went before and dropped off you got store credit for clothes and money for anything other.....not this store

* don't get me wrong it's a cute place but way over priced for clothes coming from Wal-mart...all the clothes i took were from Gap/Old Navy

*so totally not doing that again



*they don't even have clothes to fit my kids...i feel like i need to have a baby just so i can use my credit!!

*stay tuned

*people in this state can not drive....at all

*ready for a girls night out in the worst way.....so on Sunday the hubby said i can go to a purse party! thanks daddy for your permission

*got great news on my hubby's school....he doesn't have to go!!! holla Xavier's leg surgery will be in the middle of it so they said he didn't have to go....who knew the Army had a heart??!!

*ready to curl up on the couch with my better half tonight and watch a movie

hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment